Friday, 7 June 2013

Lucy's Work: About Me



  • 18 years old
  • Saint Lucian, Nigerian, English, Puerto Rican (the world, basically)
  • Studying BTEC National Diploma Level 3 Creative Media Studies.
  • In my spare time I am a freelance journalist, specialising within music. I have worked with various digital and print publications, such as Company Magazine, She! Magazine, SB.TV, MTV and Soul Culture.
  • I now have my own blog, where I dedicate most posts to informing readers on the latest music releases that I enjoy. I have been labelled a tastemaker of the future by such influential people in Hip-hop as Dr.Dre and Larry Jackson.
  • I also co-founded a PR company called Pressd PR, which is doing incredibly well already.
  • In the future, I would like to continue exploring the media world, and to not succumb to 'getting comfortable' with whatever role I have in the future. I always want to progress further and achieve more.


No comments:

Post a Comment