Thursday, 18 October 2012

Video Script//Picture


  • My name is Tiffany Calver. I'm 18 years old and I love media // Close up shot of me talking to camera
  • I moved to London from a really tiny village in Shropshire a month or so ago // Photographs of my previous house and agriculture. Perhaps a sheep noise or something funny. 
  • But i'm naturally a city girl at heart and am really enjoying myself over in the big city // Close up shot of me talking to camera.
  • Currently, i study creative media at CWC in Westminster, which is very different to the AS Levels I chose to study last year// Shot of the college sign and then of myself in the classroom or with a camera in my hand.
  •  I absolutely love media. And in my spare time i love to write about it. But sometimes it gets incredibly tiresome and time consuming. But i enjoy doing it nevertheless // Shot of me at my laptop typing
  • I like writing so much, that i have taught myself how to do it in four other languages. // Shots of me reading french book which then cuts to a video of my reading a Japanese book.
  • I'm contemplating learning another one, but for now i'm just focusing on my college work. // Shot of me talking to camera.
  • In the future, i aspire to be working within the media world. Either as a journalist, a presenter or behind the scenes as a producer. As long as i'm happy, that's all that counts though. I'm not too fussed.
  • Thank you so much for watching my video profile and i look forward to progressing with the course. // Smile and wave. Smile and wave.


No comments:

Post a Comment