3.1.3. Write a short report (200 words) about how you are going to structure your time (timetables, to do lists, setting priorities, targets, diary, minimise distractions), get support (who are you going to turn to for help, what resources are available to you), review projects (evaluate: build on strengths and improve on weaknesses) and be an effective learner.
Structuring My Time: For this project, I will be structuring my time effectively by working to my best ability during lesson time along with reserving two hours a day to continue on my project whilst out of college. I have organised a timetable to ensure that I do this.
Getting Support: To progress in my course at a high level, I will make sure that I have the best support I can get by keeping in touch with the allocated advisors here at City Of Westminster College. Advisors include the Student advisors, careers advisors and enrichment team.
Review Projects: This blog will serve the purpose of helping me showcase my work, as well as allowing me to understand my faults. I will be reviewing my work on this site, so that I can acquire a greater understanding of my project, correct my mistakes and make great progression throughout the year.
Be An Effective Learner: In order to be an effective learner, I will do my best to stay focused on my project and resist the temptation of getting distracted by other members of the class. I will ask questions when I am confused or curious, and I will always try to join in the discussions in class.
Structuring My Time: For this project, I will be structuring my time effectively by working to my best ability during lesson time along with reserving two hours a day to continue on my project whilst out of college. I have organised a timetable to ensure that I do this.
Getting Support: To progress in my course at a high level, I will make sure that I have the best support I can get by keeping in touch with the allocated advisors here at City Of Westminster College. Advisors include the Student advisors, careers advisors and enrichment team.
Review Projects: This blog will serve the purpose of helping me showcase my work, as well as allowing me to understand my faults. I will be reviewing my work on this site, so that I can acquire a greater understanding of my project, correct my mistakes and make great progression throughout the year.
Be An Effective Learner: In order to be an effective learner, I will do my best to stay focused on my project and resist the temptation of getting distracted by other members of the class. I will ask questions when I am confused or curious, and I will always try to join in the discussions in class.
No comments:
Post a Comment